The republican contest for journalists entitled “Developing Country’s Economy with Intellectual Property”, organized by the State Agency on Intellectual Property (AGEPI), has designated its winners. Thus, the most active journalists who reflected the topic of intellectual property in mass media were awarded during the laureate awarding ceremony of the International Specialized Exhibition “INFOINVENT 2015”, held on November 27 at IEC “Moldexpo”. Contest winners benefited by diplomas of mention and monetary prizes.
Prizes were provided for two contest categories: Written and electronic press (news agencies, newspapers, magazines, and portals) and Radio and TV stations. The works presented at the contest were evaluated by the Judging Commission, who designated the winners of first, second and third prize.
Thus, winners of the category of written and electronic press became:
- Vlad Vasilcov, Economic news portal Agora - First Prize;
- Victoria Colesnic, newspaper Timpul - Second Prize;
- Daria Zimbelskaia, newspaper “Комсомольская правда в Молдове” - Third Prize;
- At the same time, in the category Radio and TV stations, winners are:
- Tatiana Fiser, IPNA Radio Moldova - First Prize;
- Dumitrita Ciuvaga, Publika TV - Second Prize;
- Jurnal TV - Third Prize
At the Republican Contest for journalists entitled “Developing Country’s Economy with Intellectual Property”, which reached its tenth edition, were presented works published by journalists during the years 2014-2015.
AGEPI continues to encourage journalists to publish materials with which citizens of the Republic of Moldova familiarize with the field of intellectual property, including issues related to the creation, legal protection and use of intellectual property objects, and enforcement of IP rights.