The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) is organizing, on October 27, this year, the
online seminar with the main title “Intellectual Property and Women Entrepreneurs”.
The purpose of the webinar is to support, guide and develop female performers in the field of
intellectual property (IP), while highlighting the growing contribution of women innovators.
The main topics covered by the seminar will be:
- The importance of IP for Women Entrepreneurs and Its Benefit in the Creation and
- Innovation Process;
- The IP Diagnostics Tool and Its Benefits for SMEs;
- Protecting Trademarks, Industrial Designs and Geographical Indications Internationally with
- the Madrid, The Hague and the Lisbon Systems;
- Protecting Inventions Internationally with the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT);
- WIPO Mediation and Arbitration - Effective Methods of Resolving IP and Technology
The webinar will be held in English, with simultaneous interpretation in French and Spanish,
starting at 4:00 p.m. (Republic of Moldova’s time).
Participation is open to all interested persons. To register, access the following link: https://wipo-
The detailed program is available here