AGEPI provides a new service: online submission of IPO registration applications and related documents using web solutions.
From 1 January 2013, to AGEPI may be submitted in electronic format IPO registration applications and related documents, using the electronic signature.
Using the system involves the execution of the following required actions:
- system launch;
- registration in the system;
Registration in the system
To register in the system, you must create a new user account:
- Access the linkCreate a new user. The new user profile will open;
- Complete the fields in the user profile;
- Access the button Create a new user by clicking the left button of the mouse.
Please follow the instructions to activate the user account:
- Open the received account activation notification (e-mail address indicated by you in the user profile);
- Click the account activation notification link. Your password setting page will open;
- Access the Authentication button by clicking the left button of the mouse. The new user profile will open;
- Access the button Save by clicking the left button of the mouse.
WARNING!!! Upon registration in the system, User accepts the requirements stated in the Agreement for Use of the Service “Online Submission of IPO Applications”, governing the relations between AGEPI and Service User.
Authentication in the system involves the following steps:
- Enter your username (“Username*” field);
- Enter your password (“Password*” field). Each symbol entered in this field is displayed as an asterisk (*);
- Access the Authentication button by clicking the left button of the mouse or press “Enter” on the keyboard.
Note: From the moment of identification by the system, the Personal Desktop (PD) will be opened to the applicant. After logging in the system, in the Help menu can be viewed the “User’s Guide” and “Guide to the Completion of IPO Applications”.
The date and time of receipt of the applications and related documents by AGEPI are considered those registered by the AGEPI server. Acceptance of submitted applications and documents is made nonstop (24/24 hours, 7/7 days).
Online payment of fees may be made under the working program of the Agency: Monday-Friday, from 8.00 to 16.30 or the next working day, if the reception is outside the above mentioned intervals.
Electronic submission of IPO protection applications and related documents, using the electronic signature, provides the ability to use modern, rapid and efficient technologies that enable automation of the procedure for preparation, completion, control and submission of IPO protection applications.
Therefore, implementation of the service for online submission of IPO protection applications and related documents will determine the transition to the next IT development level similar to that in other European intellectual property offices.
Tel.: 022 44-00-21
Fax: 022 44-01-19