The State Agency on Intellectual Property of the Republic of Moldova (AGEPI) invites persons interested in the intellectual property theme to participate in the works of the annual Practical-Scientific Symposium “AGEPI Readings-2011”, which will take place on 19-20 April this year in the conference hall of AGEPI.
The works of the Symposium are included in the action plan devoted to the World Intellectual Property Day, celebrated annually on 26 April. The theme of the current edition of this celebration is “Designing the Future”.
The theme of the Symposium is: “Urgent Problems of the Protection and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Objects Rights”.
The symposium is intended for both specialists working in the field of intellectual property protection, as well as researchers, inventors, patent attorneys and counselors in industrial property, teachers and students of higher education and specialized secondary institutions, representatives of the central and local public administration, etc.
Communications will be distributed in the following sections:
- Copyright and Related Rights
- Legal protection of industrial property objects
- inventions and plant varieties;
- product and service trademarks, industrial designs, geographical indications, appellations of origin and traditional specialties guaranteed
- Implementation and enforcement of intellectual property objects rights
- Information and documentation in the field of intellectual property; information technologies and intellectual property
- Intellectual property management
- Other aspects of intellectual property protection
The offer for participation in the Symposium will include the communication title, abstract (max. 100 words), participant’s name and surname, scientific degree, scientific-educational title, job, function, telephone number, e-mail.
The offer for participation will be transmitted to the AGEPI:
· personally: on paper - office 520
· by fax: 44-o1-19
· by mail: State Agency on Intellectual Property, 24/1, A. Doga Street, MD-2024, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
The deadline for submission of the offer - until 4 April 2011
Contact: Alina Fodele, senior specialist, Marketing, AGEPI Services Division
Relations at tel.: 400592, 400593