Starting with 20 November 2017, the trademarks from the database of the State Agency on Intellectual Property of the Republic of Moldova have been added to the TMview search tool provided by the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
TMview is a free online consultation tool for trademark databases. TMview provides users via a centralized system access to the data platform of 62 national/regional offices.
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Updated daily.
TMview finds its usefulness for:
- Researches in the field of trademarks.
- Checking the availability of a trademark name.
- Viewing changes related to: change of status, change of name and end of opposition period.
- A redesigned interface to improve user experience. This includes options for fully configuring user preferences and displaying search results, as well as a system of tabs for the simultaneous opening of several trademarks.
- New search and filtering features, such as approximate search, search for syntagms, search history, search suggestions. Several advanced search criteria are also available, such as the possibility to search depending on the national/regional trademark office, trademark reference number and trademark status.
You can get more information at https://www.tmdn.org/tmview/welcome.