In the period of 2-5 April 2013, in Moscow, within the “Sokolniki” Exhibition Centre, will be held the sixteenth edition of the International Salon of Inventions and Innovation Technologies “Аrchimedes”, organized with the support of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
The business program of the Salon will include the International Forum “Innovative Development through IP Market”, the International Conference on Legal Protection of Intellectual Activity Results, International University of Inventor, the Contest “Trademark -Leader”, press conferences dedicated to the results obtained in the field of IP, training seminars and roundtables on marketing of innovative products and services.
The sixteenth edition is very promising for participants in the Salon “Archimedes”, as it comes with a variety of prizes, including:
- The best invention of the Salon “Archimedes”
- The best Industrial design of the Salon “Archimedes”
- The best inventor of Moscow
- Innovation potential of youth
- The best invention - scientific and technical creation of youth
- The best invention in the field of nanotechnologies
- The best invention in the field of robotics
- The best invention for the Ministry of Defense of the RF
- The best invention for the protection and rescue of people
- The best development in the aerospace industry
- The best invention for the housing and communal services
- The best invention in the field of energy efficiency and conservation
For the developments, most interesting and perspective from the viewpoint of industrial application, the Commission of Experts and the International Jury will present the participants with medals, diplomas, awards and prizes, including cash, from the organizers and partners of the Salon “Archimedes”.
The highest distinction of the Salon - Grand Prix “Golden Archimedes” - is awarded annually to a group of exhibits. The best innovators will be awarded the Order “For Creation” of First and Second classes, the medals “Winner of the Salon Archimedes”.
The Jubilee Edition of 2012 of the International Salon of Inventions and Innovation Technologies “Archimedes” gathered on an exhibition platform of over 4500 sq.m. representatives from 46 regions of the Russian Federation and 18 countries, including the Republic of Moldova. At the salon were shown over one thousand inventions and industrial designs and over 400 projects of the young innovators. There also were awarded 200 bronze medals, 185 - silver and 205 – gold medals. According to statistics, in the framework of the salon were concluded contracts and agreements in a total amount of 2.85 billion rubles.