AGEPI informs the scientific and innovation community in the republic on the invitation of the Republican Scientific Research Institute of Intellectual Property of the Russian Federation (РНИИИС) to participate in the works of the third International Forum entitled “Innovative Development Through the Prism of Intellectual Property Market”, organized on 26 April this year in Moscow, Russian Federation, within the events on the occasion of the World Intellectual Property Day. The program also includes the International Exhibition “Intellectual property – 2011”.
In the forum will participate: representatives of public authorities, international organizations, national associations of manufacturers, industrialists and entrepreneurs, science academies, research institutions and universities, corporations and innovative companies, technology parks and special economic zones, the organizations are provided services in intellectual property field of the Russian Federation, CIS countries, Bulgaria, USA, China, United Arab Emirates, Turkey and other countries.
Participation in the International Forum is a unique opportunity to contribute to the development of innovations and technological modernization through the market of intellectual property, to the development of national and regional innovational systems, and to the training of qualified personnel. The Forum offers the possibility of expanding business relationships with new partners and of implementing mutually beneficial investment. Participants will meet with representatives of governmental bodies and business community, with recognized experts in the field of intellectual property and innovation, being made various exchanges of suggestions and recommendations.
Forum objectives are:
- spreading the anti-crisis experience and innovative development by creating the intellectual property market;
- identifying the needs and opportunities of technological modernization on the basis of national innovative technologies, promoting the interests of authors and inventors;
- identifying the problems and prospects of innovational development nationally and internationally, including those related to the formation of a single intellectual property market in CIS countries and abroad, as well as intellectual property protection problems and conditions of their solution within the Customs Union, the development of innovative infrastructure and staff training;
- expanding and strengthening the interregional and international innovational cooperation;
- promoting cooperation between organizations and enterprises in the IP field and attracting investment resources in innovative projects;
- monitoring the legal and economic relations in the IP field, having an impact on the development of entrepreneurship and competitive production, using intellectual property objects.
The program of the International Forum and the conditions for participation in its works can be accessed at: http://www.rniiis.ru/.