The city of Chisinau will mark, on November 27, 2020, simultaneously with about 300 other European cities - European Researchers’ Night - a large-scale project dedicated to promoting science and innovation, in which the Republic of Moldova participates since 2013. The opening of the event will take place at 16:00, online, on the platform: https://noapteacercetatorilor.md/.
During the event you will have captivating interviews, crazy experiments, interactive tests, prizes and a lot of fun. Connect online to find out:
- why Moldova is the only country where spirulina drugs are obtained
- how toxic substances are monitored in the Danube Delta
- what microorganism lives on the walls of nuclear reactors
- how a team of three Moldovans, with experience in engineering and car industry, developed a kit that can turn any Dacia Logan into a 100% electric car
- where you can access almost 1500 digitized folk and ethnographic materials
- what research is carried out in the field of theoretical and experimental physics
- where are located the natural areas protected by the state in our country
- how drones are used in geographical and ecological research
- which is the largest electronic library with Open Access to scientific publications in the Republic of Moldova
- and many other impressive achievements, which demonstrate the benefits that science brings to society!
European Researchers’ Night event is organized within the MODERNight-2020 Project funded by the European Union’s Research and Innovation Programme HORIZON 2020. The project team consists of the Technical University of Moldova, Academy of Sciences of Moldova and Information Society Development Institute. The event is organized in partnership with research and innovation organizations and higher education institutions in the country.
The State Agency on Intellectual Property (AGEPI) joins the pan-European event and invites researchers from the Republic of Moldova and other persons captivated by the field of inventions to access the PATENT LANDSCAPE, an application available online that includes data on protected patents and Moldovan inventors, in a friendly and easy to use format. Here you can find out which are the fields in which Moldovan inventors are more prolific, you can make the top of women inventors, get the patent profile of an inventor in the country and many other interesting things.